Good Morning! It’s time for a new challenge over at
We have an amazing sponsor this week:
I had the pleasure of using this adorable
I’m entering this into the following: Sisters of Craft ~ Anything Goes
y to make. Step by step instructions follow:
1. Gather your white cardstock, Drydex, spatula, painter’s tape, stencil and heat gun.
2. Tape down the top of stencil on white cardstock, making a hinge with your stencil and tape.
I’ll explain in a bit.
3. Carefully, start piling drydex up on outer edge of stencil, I work right to left.
4. Smooth DryDex over stencil removing excess, remember to work slowly and carefully.
5. Close up DryDex and move to side along with spatula
6. Carefully left edge of stencils and fold away from you, peel stencil off tape but leave the tape, you will need it again.
7. Dry DryDex with heat gun. Not too close it will bubble.
8.Wash stencil and dry
9. Place stencil back over dried DryDex and tape down(see you need that tape again,
make sure stencil is laying correctly)
10. Ink up blending tool and ink over stencil and Drydex.
I love this method because it keeps the white so crisp and clean.
I colored my image with COPICS, layered on my stenciled background, add purple bubbles and sentiment.
Now it’s your turn! GO!