Hello, my crafty friends. The Inspired Basics Collection inspired me to create three projects today. The perfect addition to your Spellbinders Collection for creating matching cards and tags for Mother's Day or just to brighten someone's day. Let's take a look.
Clean and simple, this slimline card is perfect for any occasion. There is so much white space on this card, and the Citrine Glitter Foil pops off the white cardstock so nicely.
· Using the Flowers for You Glimmer Plates and Citrine Glimmer Foil, foil white cardstock, the flowers with your favorite alcohol makers in yellow greens and corals
· Use the coordinating outline dies to cut the foiled and colored images out
· Create the slimline white panel by running white cardstock along with the Loopy Circles and Picot Loops Borders from the Create a Slimline Border Die Set through the Platinum Die cutting machine
· Die cut one navy and one white cardstock circle using Fluted Classic Circle Dies
· Use Foam Adhesive to assemble the card
· Finish off with Gold Fashion Embellishments
Citrine Foil goes well with Navy and Coral cardstock, so I continued the theme on this card. The method of foiling the Flowers for You on the hot foil plate to create a background for my tag was simple with the way the design is arranged on the plate.
· Using the Flowers for You Hot Foil Plate with the Citrine Glimmer Foil three times onto a white cardstock panel measuring 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”.
· Adhere to an A2 Navy card base using tape runner
· Die cut coral cardstock using the Create a Decorative Tag Die
· Foil sentiment from the Something Special Hot Foil Plate Set using Gold Glimmer Foil
· Add Navy ribbon creating a bow or use the Create a Flutter & Flower Bow
· Add to card base using foam adhesives
· Finish with Gold Fashion Embellishments
I have kept the colors the same and left a lot of white space to keep the design simple. I created a beautiful piece of paper lace using the Create a Slimline Border Die Set. The Perforated Insert Die can be used to create a simple edging.
· Foil the Flowers for You and sentiment onto white cardstock using Gold Glimmer Foil
· Color the flowers using your favorite alcohol markers in yellow greens and corals
· Die cut the flowers using the coordinating outline dies
· Die cut sentiment using the Fluted Classic Oval Die Set
· Using Perforated Insert Die from the Create a Slimline Border Die Set to create a simple edge along white cardstock panel
· Create paper lace using Navy Cardstock and Create a Slimline Border Die Set; trim to fit an A2 card base, use tape runner to a
· Assemble card using foam adhesives